In hard water areas limescale build-up can damage the heating element on your hydrobath and greatly reduce its efficiency and potentially result in a new element being required. Limescale can flake off and get into the pump system of your hydrobath and add further damage to its operation. The Sentinel SESI is a cost-effective scale inhibitor solution to help tackle unsightly and damaging limescale build up and protect your heating element.
- Protects against hard limescale build-up.
- Simple installation onto the incoming mains water which feeds your hydrobath.
- WRAS approved with a 5-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Technology that is recommended by the Compliance Guide to Part L1 of the Building Regulations.
What makes SESI special?
- Electrolytic scale inhibitors use an internal zinc core, which stops hard scale building up on surfaces, such as shower heads. Also, stops the damage that hard scale build-up can cause to appliances such as washing machines.
- Units are simple to fit, require no maintenance, no add-on costs of additional chemicals and is environmentally friendly.
- A single SESI unit will provide years