ITS NEW ! ITS AMAZING ! ITS WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKNG ABOUT !
DEMATT – DETANGLE – FLUFF –
BUNDLE DEAL ! 1 x 500ml Trigger, 1 x 1L Refil & 1x Smelly Stuff !
(select from drop down menu option)
I discovered a Natural Plant Extract that actually does the job of dematting my dog-guests’ fur in our dog spa just as well as old-style silicones!
- No greasy feeling! It does the tough work of dematting & detangling-easily and quickly. It doesn’t cost any more than traditional dematters so why wouldn’t I continue to use it?
- I had always resigned myself to the ‘fact’ that to do dematting we (*me and my fellow dog groomers) would always have to resort to using Silicones for dematting.
- Wow! No longer. Now we have a choice!
- Natural Plant Extract creates the ‘slippyness’ needed to slide out matts and get tools through easily!
- Scrumptious Marshmallow scent!
- Keratin added formula – ensuring a gorgeous finish, lustre and feel every time!
*The Marshmello does include Marshmallow in its’ formulation! What else is in it?
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST: Aloe, Purified Water, Fragrance, Citric acid, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Plantago Psyllium, Marshmallow Root, Guarano Bean, Polysorbate 20. It WAS a trade secreted recipe and process since inception, but as of: Mar. 5/2017 we made the decision to reveal ALL ingredients to our #fellow groomers! 🙂 No added oils.
HOW TO USE:
- Make sure to ‘Shake it Up’ well before use each day. The botanical nature of the formulation will allow for some settling-shake it good! We want a nice, uniform consistency.
- Because it’s NOT a Silicone, it acts differently. It comes out of the bottle in more of a ‘stream-like’ spray than a mist. Its’ more viscous nature makes for it to never express as a mist. This is NORMAL. 🙂 Spray in liberally-wetting matts/coat. We use a Wide-Fan Sprayer which makes the spray into a ‘fan’ shape, giving a wider distribution and coverage.
- Use liberally – fully covering matts/tangles – let sit for about 30 seconds to make sure it absorbs. After spraying, brush fur lightly in direction you will be dematting, this ensures all fur and hair is pointing in somewhat same direction. Begin dematting!
- It feels a bit more ‘viscous’ than old style dematters. Remember-it’s a botanical based dematter!
- Rinses clean. Use BEFORE bath, DURING and/or AFTER bath. *Ideally – rinse away in tub after dematting but spot dematting in heavier spots is o.k. following too. Make sure to fluff dry following if you use then. It’s meant as a before the bath dematter, and during the bath dematter firstly.
- Remember – Your Marshmello will also FLUFF!
- Here’s how to do it. After bath-while still damp: 1) Spritz LIGHTLY into coat. 2) comb or brush through areas you want fluffed to ensure it’s spread evenly. THEN: Fluff-Dry as usual! Awesome for scissoring, preparing for Competition or just to create that ‘superior finish’ anytime! Oh Man-does it fluff! Check out our Testimonial Button for what your fellow dog groomers are saying!
- The Keratin ensures beautiful, fluffy smooth coat! Smoothing dry, damaged hair cuticle.
We own an Award Winning dog spa here on Vancouver Island – just outside of Victoria, BC-Canada! WINNER: Outstanding Customer Service! “Shaggy-Dawg” Dog Grooming. We groom a li’l each day now and help YOU a li’l each day now! Thanks for including us in your grooming journey. We appreciate each and every Marshmello lover!
IMPORTANT ! *Remember to ‘Shake it up’!
1 Litre Refil Now Available
(please note this is not supplied with a trigger spray)